A Message from the President of Lincoln University, California, US
I am pleased to announce our collaboration with UBS where UBS students shall be able to strengthen their educational experience and better serve the management industry by gaining additional knowledge and skills through this association.
By selecting Lincoln University, you are choosing an education that will make possible a life full of opportunities and will give you skills to gain greater control over your own destiny. I’d like to personally welcome you aboard and congratulate you on making this important decision.
Lincoln University is a unique institution of higher learning, where educational excellence, professional know-how, and up-to-date international standards are combined with individual attention and a friendly atmosphere, giving rise to a world-class education.
At Lincoln, we pride ourselves both on the quality of our education and its relevance in today’s professional world. Each program within the university is designed to ensure that all of the acquired knowledge and skills will be valuable to its graduates, providing a practical and solid foundation for the student’s future. We make sure that every part of our students’ education serves a purpose and brings them closer to accomplishing their professional goals.
Since its founding in 1919, around the same time as many of America’s top schools, the university has chosen to deliver the best, custom-fit education to the select few, rather than provide the widest range of subjects and cater to the widest possible audience. Lincoln begins with a highly competent faculty and the most useful educational programs, and mentors each student all the way to graduation. Our students’ success proves that we make the right choices.
A multicultural student body and faculty make Lincoln a truly global school. Located in a powerful international hub – the San Francisco Bay Area, it provides a multitude of invaluable learning opportunities. A successful career in the 21st century requires deep understanding of international relations and the impact of globalization, Lincoln is well positioned to give its students such a competitive advantage in professional fields worldwide.
I invite you to discover for yourself the unique character of Lincoln University. Our excellent and rigorous curriculum, outstanding faculty and convenient facilities provide all the necessary components to ensure our students’ path to a successful future.
Dr. Mikhail Brodsky, President
The Global Management Program is the new rage in management education and pursuing it from a prestigious international institute like Lincoln University is the best way to take your course to the next level. Lincoln University’s educational approach combines a continuously evolving up-to-date curriculum development with the recruiting of established, professional faculty who are able to provide state-of-the-art education. Lincoln University developed a perspective built upon institutional goals and learning outcomes. The course curriculum is aimed at enhancing the critical thinking which is crucial to ever changing and volatile business world. With highest level of American accreditations under their belt, Lincoln University aims at making you career ready with their practical course curriculum.
1ST AICTE APPROVED PGDM IN INTERNATIONAL COLLABORATION
Worldwide access to on-campus courses at Stanford University & University of Berkeley
Access to opportunities in Silicon Valley
- 24 Months program
- Graduate with a PGDM (GMP from an American University)
- Merit Based Scholarship
- Paid On-Campus Job Opportunity
- 2 Paid Internships (6 months CPT and 12 months OPT)
- Worldwide access to on-campus courses at Stanford University & University of Berkeley
- Access to opportunities in Silicon Valley
WHY PGDM WITH GLOBAL MANAGEMENT PROGRAM (GMP) @ UBS?
These methods ensure student’s ability to grasp complex concepts, put them in practice, develop learning agility and ensure the business fundamentals are engrained in them.
- Management of Information System
STUDENT VALUE PROPOSITION
Students become future ready in the VUCA world and are able to:
- Develop confidence to face any challenges
- Become adaptable and agile
- Use the right analytical tools
- Learn about business operations at different scales – from multinational companies to small and medium enterprises.
- Explore new approaches to critical thinking and independent analysis.
- Facilitate quick decision making
- Ask the right questions in a live environment
- Come up with innovative solutions to business problems
- Develop a personal value proposition which will directly impact and add value to future employers
CORPORATE VALUE CREATION AND EMPLOYABILITY
Application Fees: Application Form will be processed on receiving Rs.1500/- (USD 30)
STEP 2: Attach Required Documents (See list below) or email them to email@example.com,in
Any document not available can be emailer later.
STEP 3: 1st Round Personal Interview (Internal focussed)
STEP 4: 2nd Round Personal Interview (External focussed)
STEP 5: Selected Candidates will get a Provisional Offer Letter (Unconditional or Conditional)
STEP 6: Confirm your Admission if conditions met
NOTE: For any queries email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Academic Mark Sheets (10th,12th, Graduation)
- CAT/GMAT/C-MAT/CET Scorecard
- Graduation Degree Certificate / Provisional Degree Certificate / Letter from Principal confirming your %age achieved and Class and confirming you have duly passed
- Statement of Purpose (SOP) – Download Sample PDF
- Two Letter of Reference (LOR) (School/College/Employer) – Download Sample PDF (1) (2)
REQUIREMENTS FOR LINCOLN UNIVERSITY
The “Application for Admission” form and a passport size photograph
A non-refundable fee of $95.0
All academic transcripts 9duly attested/notarized)
A one-page essay to explain the applicant’s interest in a Lincoln University program
A resume with summary of all work, extra-curricular activities, and educational history of the applicant (graduate degree only)
A photocopy of an identification document (e.g. passport)
An “Applicant’s declaration of Finances” and a “Sponsor’s affidavit of Support” forms with a bank statement or a verification letter from an officer of the bank or other financial institution giving the present balance, which must equal or exceed the amount required for one year of study ($20,065)
English proficiency with a minimum level of 71 (internet-based) or 195 (computer-based) or 525 (paper-based) in TOEFL scores if English is not your official educational language
Student Health Insurance
Health Insurance is mandatory for all international students. A fee in the range of $700 – $1200 (approx.) may cover the cost of insurance of one full academic year.
Students must achieve an Aggregate of 70% across all Criteria to be considered for Admission.
|1||Academics (10th, 12th & Graduation)||25%|
|2||Entrance Exam ( CAT,C-MAT,GMAT,CET)||10%|
|5||Work Experience / Leadership||20%|
|5||Statement of Purpose & Letters of Reference – 2||20%|
|6||Statement of Purpose & 2 Letters of Reference||✔|
|Courses||Duration||Tuition Fees||Qualification Awarded|
|AICTE Approved PGDM +
Dual Continent GMP (Lincoln University, USA)
|24 Months||9.98 Lacs + USD 12000||AICTE Approved PGDM
|Boarding & Lodging|
(Single Sharing) : Rs. 2,34,000 per year (Inclusive GST)
(Dual Sharing) : Rs. 1,78,000 per year (Inclusive GST)
|Additional Hostel Facilities
1) Non Ac Rooms Dual Sharing Rs 138000/-
2) DOM Sharing Rs 118000/-
3) Ac Rooms Dual Sharing Rs 178000/-
4) Ac Rooms Single Sharing Rs 234000/-
|A/C Rooms with Single and Dual sharing options, which includes ensuite washroom,
common Living & Dining Room with Kitchenette, students accommodation,
House keeping, Soft Furnishing, WiFi, Gym and extensive Sports Facilities.
|Laundry Facility by LaundraMINT||June 01, 2019||Rs.5,000/-|
|Students are provided a Laundry facility on campus provided by a LaundroMINT
(Modern well equipped with state of the art machines providing quick, hygienic and
professional laundry service with global standards) which will entitle them to
20 loads / year (Each load of 5 kg.) for a cost of Rs.5,000/- p.a.
|Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (Veg, Non veg and Jain Food)
Note: Jain Food cooked in separate kitchens.
|Security Deposit (Refundable)||Rs. 25,000/-|
|CSR Fund Deposit (Non Refundable)||Rs. 5000/-|
Any changes to the Meals option and Student Accommodation option will be entertained, only prior to the commencement of the Institutes’s academic year.
Housing in California
Lincoln University offers affordable shared furnished apartments in Alameda, a safe community downtown Oakland. The rent for a shared apartment ranges from $500 to $600 per month per person including utilities, high-speed internet, renter’s insurance, secured access, a pool, a fitness center, laundry facilities, and is located within a short commuting distance to Lincoln University. Interested students must email: email@example.com
Each Student needs to pay a refundable Security Deposit of Rs. 30,000. This amount will be adjusted against any damage to UBS property or any outstanding dues towards any Fees or any Expenses outstanding. It can also be used for any penalty or fines which the student is levied during his stay at the Campus. Students will be refunded the balance amount at the completion of the course when they are checking out of the Campus after adjusting for any dues accruing to the Institute.
The refundable amount will be 25,000 and rest 5000 is for CSR fund.Refund Policy
AICTE has amended the Fee Refund Rules for the academic session 2018-19. Now a candidate applying to the institute for Fee refund till June 30, 2018 should get the due amount of his/her fee refunded within 7 days from the date of submission of the Application at the college. After this date no Refund request will be entertained.
Students availing the Global Management Program (GMP)
- Confirmation of Admission of GMP (1stInstalment of Tuition Fee) – INR 1,00,000/- Non-refundable / Non-transferable
- This Fee goes towards securing your admission with the International Partner in the Global Management Program (GMP).
- All admissions in the GMP are approved by the International Partner on the basis of the established Admission guidelines.
- The first instalment fee can be transferred to one subsequent intake only, if student officially fills-up Postponement form with applicable fee however, new fee structure will apply. If the student transfers his registration to the next intake and decides to cancel his registration thereafter, in such cases no refund will be applicable on the first instalment fees.
- Confirmation of Admission of PGDM (2ndInstalment of Tuition Fee) –Refundable
- In the event of a student/Candidate withdrawing before the starting of the course, the waitlisted candidates will have to be given admission against the vacant seat. The entire fee collected from the student, after a deduction of the processing fee of not more than Rs.1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) shall be refunded and returned by the Institution to the student / candidate withdrawing from the programme.
- UBS will not retain the school / Institution Leaving Certificates / Transcripts / Degree Certificate in original and will hand over the same to the student / representative in person.
- Should a student leave after joining the course and if the seat consequently falling vacant has been filled by another candidate by the last date of admission, UBS will return the fee collected with proportionate deductions of monthly fee and proportionate hostel rent, where applicable!
- All Refunds due will be processed in August after commencement of the program.
- Tuition Fee (Subsequent Instalments)
- If a student cancels BEFORE June 1stthe fee paid towards tuition (subsequent instalments) will be refunded. However, NO REFUND is applicable for the Confirmation of Admission of GMP (First Instalment of Tuition fee).
- If a student cancels AFTERthe commencement of the GMP program, any advanced instalments paid will be non-refundable.
- Scholarship / Fee Waiver
- If the student wishes to cancel the program in between, fees accrued till the date of cancellation excluding scholarship/fee waiver/recommendation granted must be paid before release of any academic and non-academic documents
- UBS Code of Conduct Violation / Medical Emergencies / Other Personal Events or Mitigating Factors
- If a student is found to violate the UBS Code of Conduct or has Medical Emergencies or has Personal Family/Business related issues there will be NO REFUNDof any amount under any circumstance.
- The above Refund policy is applicable irrespective of the cause for refund and includes medical emergencies and all other causes.
- Student Housing Policy
- It is mandatory for students to opt for Universal Business School Accommodation on Campus.
- Fees cannot be paid per semester and needs to be paid as per the Offer Letter. Any delay in payment may result in Rs.100/- penalty per week.
- Student Housing fees once paid would not be refunded under ANY circumstance.
- Accommodation would be made available 2 days before the start of orientation.
- If a student requires student housing during the Internship Period / summer break, he/she would have to inform the institute in advance.
- Entire amount of Security/Caution Money Deposit will be refunded to the candidate.
- For calculation of the Cancellation Charges on the pro-rata basis, one month shall be treated as one unit e.g. if the candidate cancels admission on third day i.e. within one month after the start of academic session & the seat is filled before the cut-off date, then Cancellation charges on pro rata basis will be the higher amount of (Entire fee ) /12 or Rs. 1000/-
The learning at Swiss School of Management positioned me well for a corporate career. The case studies and the hands on efforts by SSM faculty was truly rewarding.
MARIANA GONZÁLEZ PARÁS
I enjoyed the learning philosophy at Swiss School of Management and appreciate the fact that we received a globally accredited Degree which has world-wide acceptance.
I enjoyed the learning atmosphere, opportunities to interact with Industry leaders and the several unique experiences which have shaped my thinking and built my confidence.