Dr. Ayesha completed her Doctor of Philosophy from the Department of Commerce, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh. Her PhD research was based on the “An empirical analysis of stock indices of BRICS nation’s since-2004”. She completed her Master’s in commerce (Finance and Accounting) from Department of Commerce, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh and Bachelor’s in commerce from University of Allahabad. Her Major Academic and Research Interests lies in Financial Econometrics, Structural Break, International Finance, Stock Markets, Volatility Modelling. She has been-
- Awarded UGC Maulana Azad National Fellowship-SRF, Govt. of India, 2017-19.
- Awarded UGC Maulana Azad National Fellowship-JRF, Govt. of India, 2015-17.
- Awarded merit cum means central Government scholarship, Govt. of India.
- Awarded state Post Metric Scholarship, Govt. of Uttar Pradesh.
Publications and Presentations- Journal Publications
- Siddiqui, A., and Shamim, M. (2016) “Impact of microfinance initiatives on poverty reduction in Bhutan”, 2016(Vol.III)” Rural Development in Bhutan-Prospects and Challenges "in International Journal of Bhutan.
- Siddiqui, A., and Shamim, M. (2016). “The Impact of ‘Make in India’ Initiative on Stock Market Performance” Journal of Intellectual Studies and Theories Conference proceeding of Make in India International Conference, D/O Commerce, A.M.U. Aligarh.