IB Recognition Policy
Universal Business School, Mumbai (UBS) values the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme and its engaging and challenging curriculum, which encourages critical thinking, understanding and respect. We welcome applications from IB students.
Admission to UBS is competitive, is based on performance across multiple criteria including accepting the IB Diploma Programme results. IB candidates can apply who have proficiency in English communication to apply for the following programs:
- 3 year Bachelor’s Degree Programme in Business Management from Cardiff Metropolitan University, UK
- 4 year Integrated BBA + MBA program from Cardiff Metropolitan University, UK
- 5 year Triple Continent AACSB Accredited Integrated BBA + MBA program from La Rochelle Business School, France (Study in India, France, USA or Canada).
IB students applying to UBS will be accepted on the basis of their predicted grades. The schools or students will submit their predicted grades and transcripts with past performance. The procedure is the same for Indian students, foreign students or NRI/PIO candidates.
• Students need to Apply online
• Students need to email copies of their transcripts, Migration Certificate, 2 Letters of Reference and a Statement of Purpose Essay to email@example.com
• Students will be invited for a Personal Interview
• If Selected they will receive an Provisional Offer Letter from UBS
Note: UBS takes into consideration the CAS, EE & TOK submissions during the Interview process.
Recognized and accepted as entry qualification
- Diploma Programme
- Diploma Programme Courses
- Career-related Programme
Recognized and considered in admissions decision
- Theory of Knowledge
- Extended Essay
- Creativity, Activity, Service