GMP ACADEMIC PARTNERS
GMP in International Business and Economics
University of Economics – Varna, founded in 1920, has trained over 120,000 professionals coming from more than 60 countries. Today, there are more than 12,000 degree-seeking students at the University pursuing degrees in Economics, Administration and Management, Tourism, Informatics and Computer Sciences. UE–Varna has partnerships with 100+ higher education institutions in Europe and Asia. It offers two double degree bachelor programmes with partners from Finland and Germany and a joint master’s degree with Nottingham Trent University, UK and now with Universal Business School, India.
MBA Degree in International Business and Economics
The programme draws on the strengths of both business schools to provide a course that develops the knowledge and skills of applicants and prepares them for the world of international business.
The programme offers
- An opportunity to experience and learn about the environment and working business models in Europe and Asia.
- Highlight differences between big and small emerging economies like India and Central and Eastern European countries.
- Tradition and modernity. UE–Varna relies on a century-old tradition of education in economics while UBS is a young and modern institution with faculty members with vast international experience.
- An exchange semester at the partner business school and two semesters in an international class with the students from the partner institution.
- Module based teaching and learning, allowing for deeper focus and immersion in the topic
BUSINESS SCHOOL HIGHLIGHTS
WHY GMP FROM UNIVERSITY OF ECONOMICS @ UBS?
These methods ensure student’s ability to grasp complex concepts, put them in practice, develop learning agility and ensure the business fundamentals are engrained in them.
- Year 1
- International Business & Economics
- Year 2
- Operations Management
- Human Resources
STUDENT VALUE PROPOSITION
Students become future ready in the VUCA world and are able to:
- Develop confidence to face any challenges
- Become adaptable and agile
- Use the right analytical tools
- Facilitate quick decision making
- Ask the right questions in a live environment
- Come up with innovative solutions to business problems
- Develop a personal value proposition which will directly impact and add value to future employers
- Develop their skills and competencies through experience-based learning
- Refine their inter-cultural skills
- Learn about business operations at different scales – from multinational companies to small and medium enterprises.
- Explore new approaches to critical thinking and independent analysis.
- Get the opportunity to develop their own business plan from a niche product to global supply chains
CORPORATE VALUE CREATION AND EMPLOYABILITY
Application Fees: Application Form will be processed on receiving Rs.1500/- (USD 30)
STEP 2: Attach Required Documents (See list below) or email them to email@example.com,in
Any document not available can be emailer later.
STEP 3: 1st Round Personal Interview (Internal focussed)
STEP 4: 2nd Round Personal Interview (External focussed)
STEP 5: Selected Candidates will get a Provisional Offer Letter (Unconditional or Conditional)
STEP 6: Confirm your Admission if conditions met
NOTE: For any queries email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Academic Mark Sheets (10th,12th, Graduation)
- CAT/GMAT/C-MAT/CET Scorecard
- Graduation Degree Certificate / Provisional Degree Certificate / Letter from Principal confirming your %age achieved and Class and confirming you have duly passed
- Statement of Purpose (SOP) – Download Sample PDF
- Two Letter of Reference (LOR) (School/College/Employer) – Download Sample PDF (1) (2)
|Criteria||University of Economics MBA + PGPM|
|1||Academics (10th, 12th & Graduation)||25%|
|2||Entrance Exam CAT, GMAT, C-MAT & CET||10%|
|5||Work Experience / Leadership||20%|
|6||Statement of Purpose & Letters of Reference – 2|
|Course||Duration||Tuition Fees||Starting||Qualification Awarded||Starting|
|AICTE Approved PGDM
+ Dual Continent GMP in International
Business and Economics (University of
Economics, Varna - 3 months in Europe)
|24 months||Rs.10.98 Lacs||8th July||AICTE Approved PGDM
For international travel, the cost of flight tickets, visa and stay is borne by the students.
|Boarding & Lodging|
(Single Sharing) : Rs. 2,34,000 per year (Inclusive GST)
(Dual Sharing) : Rs. 1,78,000 per year (Inclusive GST)
|Additional Hostel Facilities
1) Non Ac Rooms Dual Sharing Rs 138000/-
2) DOM Sharing Rs 118000/-
3) Ac Rooms Dual Sharing Rs 178000/-
4) Ac Rooms Single Sharing Rs 234000/-
|A/C Rooms with Single and Dual sharing options, which includes ensuite washroom,
common Living & Dining Room with Kitchenette, students accommodation,
House keeping, Soft Furnishing, WiFi, Gym and extensive Sports Facilities.
|Laundry Facility by LaundraMINT||June 01, 2019||Rs.5,000/-|
|Students are provided a Laundry facility on campus provided by a LaundroMINT
(Modern well equipped with state of the art machines providing quick, hygienic and
professional laundry service with global standards) which will entitle them to
20 loads / year (Each load of 5 kg.) for a cost of Rs.5,000/- p.a.
|Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (Veg, Non veg and Jain Food)
Note: Jain Food cooked in separate kitchens.
|Security Deposit (Refundable)||Rs. 25,000/-|
|CSR Fund Deposit (Non Refundable)||Rs. 5000/-|
Each Student needs to pay a refundable Security Deposit of Rs. 30,000. This amount will be adjusted against any damage to UBS property or any outstanding dues towards any Fees or any Expenses outstanding. It can also be used for any penalty or fines which the student is levied during his stay at the Campus. Students will be refunded the balance amount at the completion of the course when they are checking out of the Campus after adjusting for any dues accruing to the Institute.
The refundable amount will be 25,000 and rest 5000 is for CSR fund.Refund Policy
Students availing the Global Management Program (GMP)
1. Confirmation of Admission of GMP (1st Instalment of Tuition Fee) – INR 1,00,000/- Non-refundable / Non-transferable
- This Fee goes towards securing your admission with the International Partner in the Global Management Program (GMP).
- All admissions in the GMP are approved by the International Partner on the basis of the established Admission guidelines.
- The first instalment fee can be transferred to one subsequent intake only, if student officially fills-up Postponement form with applicable fee however, new fee structure will apply. If the student transfers his registration to the next intake and decides to cancel his registration thereafter, in such cases no refund will be applicable on the first instalment fees.
2. Confirmation of Admission of PGDM (2nd Instalment of Tuition Fee) –Refundable
- In the event of a student/Candidate withdrawing before the starting of the course, the waitlisted candidates will have to be given admission against the vacant seat. The entire fee collected from the student, after a deduction of the processing fee of not more than Rs.1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) shall be refunded and returned by the Institution to the student / candidate withdrawing from the programme.
- UBS will not retain the school / Institution Leaving Certificates / Transcripts / Degree Certificate in original and will hand over the same to the student / representative in person.
- Should a student leave after joining the course and if the seat consequently falling vacant has been filled by another candidate by the last date of admission, UBS will return the fee collected with proportionate deductions of monthly fee and proportionate hostel rent, where applicable!
- All Refunds due will be processed in August after commencement of the program.
3. Tuition Fee (Subsequent Instalments)
- If a student cancels BEFORE June 1st the fee paid towards tuition (subsequent instalments) will be refunded. However, NO REFUND is applicable for the Confirmation of Admission of GMP (First Instalment of Tuition fee).
- If a student cancels AFTER the commencement of the GMP program, any advanced instalments paid will be non-refundable.
4. Scholarship / Fee Waiver
- If the student wishes to cancel the program in between, fees accrued till the date of cancellation excluding scholarship/fee waiver/recommendation granted must be paid before release of any academic and non-academic documents
5. UBS Code of Conduct Violation / Medical Emergencies / Other Personal Events or Mitigating Factors
- If a student is found to violate the UBS Code of Conduct or has Medical Emergencies or has Personal Family/Business related issues there will be NO REFUND of any amount under any circumstance.
- The above Refund policy is applicable irrespective of the cause for refund and includes medical emergencies and all other causes.
6. Student Housing Policy
- It is mandatory for students to opt for Universal Business School Accommodation on Campus.
- Fees cannot be paid per semester and needs to be paid as per the Offer Letter. Any delay in payment may result in Rs.100/- penalty per week.
- Student Housing fees once paid would not be refunded under ANY circumstance.
- Accommodation would be made available 2 days before the start of orientation.
- If a student requires student housing during the Internship Period / summer break, he/she would have to inform the institute in advance.
- Entire amount of Security/Caution Money Deposit will be refunded to the candidate.
- For calculation of the Cancellation Charges on the pro-rata basis, one month shall be treated as one unit e.g. if the candidate cancels admission on third day i.e. within one month after the start of academic session & the seat is filled before the cut-off date, then Cancellation charges on pro rata basis will be the higher amount of (Entire fee ) /12 or Rs. 1000/-
What keeps you going at UBS is the natural surrounding which breathes fresh air supported by great infrastructure. When you are facing a difficult situation, you just have to speak to GSA (the founder) and you feel that all your miseries have disappeared. Finally, At UBS you understand the importance of being ‘well-bred’ rather than just ‘well-read’