Ph.D. in Management from Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth titled “A Study Of Attrition Problem In Select Large Scale Automobile Companies in and around Pune 2008-2012” in May 2015.
- PGDBM from Savitribai Phule Pune University, 2010, Distinction.
- M.Phil from Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth, Pune, First Class.
- MBS in Human Resources Specialization from Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune, 2011, First Class
- M.COM in Business Administration from Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune, 2008, First Class
- Professor - HR, Universal Business School, Karjat, Dist: Raigad Maharashtra, from 16th December 2022 to Present.
- Professor & HOD, DBM - Institute of Advanced Research- The University for Innovation, Gandhinagar, Gujrat.
- Associate Professor: OB, HR: Dnyansagar Institute of Management and Research, Pune.
- Associate Professor & HOD – Management Dept: D.Y. Patil Institute of Management, Pune
- Assistant Professor- HR, Novel Institute of Management Studies, Pune
- Manager: Kohinoor Precision Component Pvt. Ltd, Pune
- Patent Tittle: System for implementing a design for six sigma process in Manufacturing Industry. Application number 2022106692
- Patent Titled "A System for Evaluating the Impact of Work-Life Balance towards
Job Satisfaction and Employee Retention and Method Thereof" Application no-202211026328
- Patent Tittle: A System for Providing an Interface for an Effective Communication in improving Employee Morale Application number 202241033184 date of Filing 09/06/2022 ( 202241033184_220617_220715 )
- Patent Tittle: Strategic Digital Human Resource Management Practices and Challenges in MNC's Using Confirmatory Factor Analysis, application numbered 202241039452
- Patent Tittle: The Mediating effect of Human Resource Planning n Organizational
Performance, Application No.202221043351 A
- Authored a book on ‘Organizational Behaviour’ for MBA-SPPU, according to the new syllabus (2019) ISBN: 978-93-5016-478-5
- Chapter published ‘Economic Analysis for Business Decision’ for MBA – SPPU according to the new syllabus (2019)) ISBN: 978-93-8940-628-3.
- Chapter published ‘Strategic Management’ for MBA-SPPU according to the new syllabus (2019) Techknowledge Publication ISBN978-93-90428-34-2.
- Chapter published ‘Enterprise Performance Management’ for MBA-SPPU according to the new syllabus (2019) Techknowledge Publication ISBN 978-93-90694-1.
- Chapter published ‘Fundamentals of Management ’for MBA-SPPU according to the new syllabus (2019) Techknowledge Publication. ISBN 978-93-90428-92-2
- Research paper published on ‘ Investors Perception and Awareness on Mutual Fund Investment Decision-making: Post CPvid-19’ in Koria Review of International Studies , VOl 15, Issue 38,September 2022 (ABDC Journal)
- Research paper published on ‘CoAP based smart industry automation using scheduling and emergency data transmission technologies ’ in Peer Reviewed Journal ‘International Journal of Engineering in Computer Science, , Volume 4, Issue 2, Part A, 2022 , P-ISSN: 2663-3582, E-ISSN: 2663-3590. Impact Factor; RJIF 5.01
- Research paper published on ‘Consumer Awareness on Green Products and Services: Descriptive Research Study’ Journal: Manager-The British Journal of Administrative Management, Volume 58 Issue 153 Aug 2022.
- Research paper published on ‘The Central Role of E-Commerce in Between Overseas Marketing Strategies and The Development 0f Business in India: Post Pandemic Scenario’ published in ‘The Seybold Report’ Vol 17, Issue 8, 2022, ISSN:1533-9211 pg 641-648
- Research paper on ‘A Study of Succession Planning In Dawoodi Bohra Community With Special Reference to Nagpur City’, published in ‘Kanpur Philosopher’ (UGC Care Listed Journal) Vol-IIV Issue-02 , Winter 2021, ISSN: 2348-8301 p 112-131
- Research paper on ‘Benefits and Challenges of work from Home During Covid-19-: With Special Reference to Employees Working In Mphasis ’, published in ‘Shodhsamhita Research Journal (UGC Care Group I Listed Journal) Vol-VIII Issue-02, 2021-2022 , ISSN: 2277-7060 ,p 223-230
- Research paper on ‘SWACH – An Association Of Waste Pickers For Sustainable Development’, published in ‘Dogo Rangsang Research Journal (DRS Journal’ (UGC Care Group I Listed Journal) Vol-11 Issue-02 No.01 February 2021, ISSN: 2347-7180 Impact factor-7.12.
- Research paper on ‘Influence of Worker’s Passion towards their Work and its Impact on Work Effeciency: With Reference to Selected Firms in Pune’, published in Peer reviewed Journal ‘Juni Khyat’ (UGC Care Group I Listed Journal) Vol-11 Issue-02 No.01 February 2021, ISSN: 2278-4632 Impact factor-6 .625.
- Research paper Presented and published on ‘A Study of Potential Impact of COVID-19 Pendamic on Indian Autombile sector :A Delphi method’, at the 2 days National Seminar held At MandeshMahavidyalaya, Junoni,Tal- Sangola, Dist- Solapur &Padmabhushan Dr. KrantiveerNagnath Anna Naikwadi Kala Mahavidyalaya, Zare Tal-Atpadi, Dist-Sangli, Maharashtra (India)on7th June, 2020, published in UGC CARE listed Journal ‘JUNI KHAYAT’ ISSN no 2278-4632, Volume-10 Issue-5, No XV, May 2020 pg 25-30, Impact factor-6 .625.
- Research paper Presented and published on ‘A study of the challenges faced by Automobile Companies- 2019’, at the 2 days National Seminar held inAdv. M.N. Deshmukh College of Arts, Science and Commerce College Rajur, on25th & 26th Feb 2020, published in UGC CARE listed Journal of Information and Computational Science ’ ISSN no 1541-7741, Volume-10 Issue-2 Feb 2020
- Research paper Presented and published in SCOPUS Indexed Journal on ‘Stressors and Symptoms of Stress amongst Teachers Due to Pursuing PHD in Management’, at the International Conference held at Punjab, published in ‘ International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE) ’ a Scopus Journal, ISSN no 2278-3075, Volume-8 Issue-7S2, 31st May 2019, pg 166-171. Impact factor 5.15 )
- Research paper Presented and published on ‘A Study of Eco friendly Practices adopted by automobile companies in Pune’, at the National Conference held at Institute of Business management and Research Jalgaon, published in UGC Research Journal ‘Research Journey International Multidisciplinary international Journal’ ISSN no 2348-7143, Special issue no. 178, 4th April 2019, pg 81-94 . Impact Factor (SJIF) 6.261)
- Research paper Presented and published in International Journal of Management, IT & Engineering on ‘Monjin: An Innovative Technological Start-up for Recruitment in Digital Era ’, Double-Blind Peer Reviewed Refereed Open Access International Journal – International Journal Of Management It and Engineering (IJMRA) Included in the International Serial Directories Indexed & Listed at: Ulrich's Periodicals Directory ©, U.S.A, Vol. 9 Issue 4(1), April 2019, ISSN: 2249-0558 Pg 419-427 (Impact Factor: 7.119)
- Case study ‘SHEROES: An innovative startup for women by a woman’, presented at International Conference on Advanced Management (ICAM 2019) held at Jamal Institute of Management Tiruchirappalli on March 2nd 2019, published in Peer reviewed and Referred UGC listed an International Journal ‘International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews (IJRAR) Volume 6, Issue 1 , UGC Journal no. 43602, Indexed in Thomson Reuters, ISSN-2349-5138 February 2019, pg 46-61
- Research Paper Published on ‘Factors affecting productivity at Western India Forging Pvt.Ltd. ’ an International Multidisciplinary Journal Peer reviewed and Referred, UGC listed Research Journal ‘AJANTA’ journal no 40776, VOL- VIIl, Issue- I, Jan-Mar 2019, ISSN-2277-5730,pg 42-48. (Impact Factor 5.5)
- Research Paper Presented on ‘Monjin- A disruptive technology ’, at InternationalConference on ‘Disruptive Technologies: Path Ahead 2023’ organized by Rukmini Devi Institute of Advanced Studies (RDIAS) Delhi, on April 12-13, 2018
- Research Paper Published on ‘Growth of Indian Automobile Industry:Challenges and Opportunities after Globalization’ in an International Multidisciplinary Journal Peer reviewed and Referred, UGC listed Research Journal ‘AJANTA’ journal no 40776 , VOL- VII, Issue- I, Part- I, Jan-Mar 2018, ISSN-2277-5730,pg 135-146. (Impact Factor 5.2)
- Research Paper Presented and Published on ‘Indian Smart Cities : With Special reference to Smart City Pune and its Challenges’, at Peer reviewed and UGC listed Journal ‘Royal’ VOL- V, Issue- II, Part- III, Dec 2017-May 2018, ISSN-2278-8158, pg 29-38.(Factor 4.42)
- Research Paper Presented and Published in an International Multidisciplinary Journal Peer reviewed and Referred UGC listed Research Journal ‘Galaxy-Link’ Journal no-47027, VOL- VI, Issue- I, Part- III, Nov-April 17-18, on ‘Solid Waste Management by Formal and Informal Sector in India: with special reference to PCMC area’, presented at International Multidisciplinary Conference on Commerce ,Management , Technology ,Engineering and Environmental Sciences and Human and Social Science On 18th Nov 2017 , organized by Shri Jagdish Prasad JhabarmaTibrewala University, Rajasthan India In Association with International Association of Academicians and Researchers. ISSN-2319-8508, pg 6-12. Impact Factor 4.361
- Research Paper Presented and Published in ‘International Scholarly Research Journal for Interdisciplinary Studies’ on ‘AUTOMOBILE INDUSTRY IN PUNE:-A FLOURISHING PROFILE’ , at One Day International Inter -Disciplinary Conference, On “EQUITABLE AND PROSPEROUS INDIA: OPPORTUNITIES AND CHALLENGES” EPIOC-2017 On 27th April, 2017, organized by Department of Commerce, University of Mumbai, VOl 1 ,ISSN 2319-4766, Pg. 497-504. Impact Factor 5.403
- Research Paper Presented and Published in ‘International Scholarly Research Journal for Interdisciplinary Studies’ on ‘Organizations Elevating People In Informal Sector: With Special Reference To Waste Pickers In India’, at One Day International Inter -Disciplinary Conference, On “EQUITABLE AND PROSPEROUS INDIA: OPPORTUNITIES AND CHALLENGES” EPIOC-2017 On 27th April, 2017, organized by Department of Commerce, University of Mumbai, VOl 2 ,ISSN 0976-8564, Pg. 524-530.(Impact Factor 2.03)
- Research Paper Presented and Published on “Women Depositors in India-Primary Issues and Trials”atD.Y.Patil School of Management of Ajinkya D.Y.Patil University, International Conference-proceeding named ‘Incubation II’ on Global Strategies of challenges in Business Management and Impact of FDI in Economic Development’ held on 17th & 18th January 2017.ISBN no 987-93-24457-20-4.(P)
- Research Paper presented and Published on ‘Corporate Social Responsibility: A Case Study of TATA Motors” at International Conference organized by AKI's Pune Institute of Management Study and Entrepreneurship on ‘Recent Advances in Business Management, Economics and Information Technology’ on 24-25 February 2017 in Journal ‘International Journal of Management Studies ‘VOl-V, Issue III, ISSN: 2249-0302 Jan 2017, pg205-209 (Impact Factor 2.26)
- Research Paper Published in Journal ‘Advanced Management Compendium’, on ‘An Empirical evaluation of CSR Activities conducted by Management Institute’ Vol-4, Issue-1, Dec 2016, p22-35, ISSN 2249- 5681.
- Research Paper published in Research Journal ‘DAWN Journal of Contemporary Research in Management’ , VOl-3,Issue-2 July-Dec 2016, on “ A Study of Turnover Intention Among the Managers In Automobile Companies In Pune. ”, published by Sadhu Vaswani Institute of Management Studies Pune, p12-16, (ISSN 2348-0092).
- Research Paper published in Research Journal MSMS Research Review,VOl-5,Issue-1Feb 2016-Jan 17 , on “ A Study of Accessibility of credit facility and its impact on waste pickers in Pimpri Chinchwad Area”, pg 117-121 (ISSN 2277-4548).
- Research Paper published on “ A Study Of Economic Aspects Of Waste Pickers In Pune”, at 2nd International Conference on Management, Engineering, Science, Humanities and Technology (ICMESHT-2015) Organized by: Technical Research Organization India, on 30th April, 2015, Bangalore ,p.112-114, (ISBN: 978-93-85225-23-9).(P)
- Research Paper Published in International Research Communion’s International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research in Social and Management Sciences, a blind peer reviewed, Quarterly Open Access Journal, Volume 1, Issue 4, Oct –Nov 2013 on “A study of Health Hazards in the profession of waste collection with special reference to waste pickers in Pimpri- Chinchwad Area” p87-90.(ISSN2320-8236).
- Research paper published in an internationally peer-reviewed journal ‘Journal of Business management and Social Science Research’ , Blue Ocean Research Journals, Volume 2,No 8, August 2013, on “A study of Micro Finance: Special reference to Female Waste Pickers in Pimpri Chinchwad Area ” p 50-58 (ISSN:2319-5614).
- Research paper presented and published on “A study of Training and Development Strategies in Large Scale Manufacturing companies in and around Pune and Pimpri Chinchwad MIDC Industrial area.” at 4th National Conference NATCON BLAZE 2013 on “Blazing Trails in Strategic Management “held on 16th and 17th march 2013. At Sinhgad Institute Of Business Management, Kamlapur, ISBN 978-81-921232-1-9.p 62-67(P)
- Research Paper published and presented at 1st international conference by ‘Sahyadri Institute of Management Studies’ on “What Moves the Growth: The Challenges and Opportunities in Management and Engineering “ (at Hotel Westin ,Koregaon Park) titled ” A Silent Corporate Social Responsibility : A case study of KagadKachPatraKashtkari Panchayat (A Union of Waste Pickers in Pune )”It is published in the ‘International Journal of Contemporary Research in Management ,Engineering and Health Science’ Vol:1.Issue1, Feb 2013,ISSN -2320-1185.p 214-217
- Research Paper published on ‘A study the challenges faced by the directors of Management Institutes in Pune area’ in a peer reviewed journal ‘Mharattha’ , December 2013 issue, page no 20-27, ISSN 0076-2571.
- Research Paper Published in reviewed Research journal ‘Novel Research Kaleidoscope’-A half yearly Research Journal, Volume 3, Issue 1, January 2014, on “A Study of Consumer Buying Behavior on Television Purchase in Pimpri Chinchwad area”. Page no. 127-136. ISSN 2277-1263.
- Research Paper published in peer reviewed journal “PRABANDHAN” Volume 2,Issue no 2, Oct 2012 on “Management of Human Resource by using Information Technology and its impact on large Scale Manufacturing Industries in PCMC and Pune Area” ISSN -2229-4791 p27-31.
- Presented research paper presented on “Performance Management – a tool for creating competitive advantage” in 4th National Research Conference on ‘Developing Strategies for Sustainable Competitive Advantage’ on 21st January 2012 at Sinhgad Institute of Management Computer Application ISBN 978-81-921468-1-2.(P)
- Research Paper Published in reviewed Research journal ‘Novel Research Kaleidoscope’-A half yearly Research Journal, Volume 1, Issue 1, January 2012, on “A Study of Job Motivation of Women Employees of Management Institutions in Pimpri Chinchwad Area ”.at National Seminar on “Post recession trends in Management” held at Novel Institute Of Management Studies, Chinchwad Pune 411019, Pune (Maharashtra) Feb 2011. Page no. 35-43. ISSN 2277-1263.