From a management perspective, the UBS Student Advisory Board is being formed for greater student engagement and programme impact. At the student level, we will call it UBS’s initiative under new campaign of ACTIVE CITIZENSHIP, COMMITMENT, CONTRIBUTION and SERVICE within the student community.
The Office of UBS Student Advisory Board is a standing board supporting all Programme Directors, UBS and Director-Quality, UBS, and comprised of student-leaders who represent the various clubs within UBS and Alumni. The purpose of the Student Advisory Board is to:
• Advise UBS in its pursuit of student engagement and development by providing feedback on programming (social, cultural and academic), engagement with the community (particularly students, faculty, staff and the neighboring areas of Karjat campus), and support services.
• Interface regularly with leadership of individual Programme Committee within UBS portfolio to become apprised of college-wide initiatives, programming and general environment issues and provide informed recommendations to respective Programme Committee.
• Engage the freshman batch during and after the induction week to help them ease into the programme and UBS campus life.
• Actively seek feedback from multiregional students about their experiences on campus and escalate important issues to the concern authority.
• Identify opportunities for collaboration with related student organizations across geography to develop market competitiveness and outward mobility of UBS students.
• Campaign for Active Citizenship and Service within the UBS student community by organising seminars/activities on Empathy, Environment, Ethics and Entrepreneurship.
• Champion UBS and its mission and vision.