At UBS, we believe in supporting our students in every possible manner. Therefore, there are a few scholarships which we offer to encourage our students academically
Capital First Scholarship is applicable to the students who come from families with annual income below INR 6 lacs. It is an application and Interview based process. Final decision on scholarship award is at the sole discretion of Capital First. Mere eligibility does not guarantee a scholarship. Please get in touch with your admission counsellor for further details.
Early Bird Scholarship is applicable to the students who take admission at UBS in the Early Admission Round. Applications are open for this round and will be valid up to 15th November 2020 for postgraduate students and 25th December 2020 for undergraduate students.
This scholarship comprises of fee waiver upto INR 50,000 for PGDM programs, INR 1,00,000 for Global Programs, and upto INR 50,000 for UG programs.
Any student from these locations is eligible for up to INR 1,00,000 Scholarship -
Children of Armed Forces Applicants – INR 25,000
Siblings Scholarship - INR 50,000
Parent as Teacher Scholarship - INR 50,000
Graduates from Indian Institute ofTechnology (IIT)- 80% of Tuition Fee (1st Three Applicants)
Depending on the academic performance, we offer following scholarships to our students:
1. Above 80% in 12th Grade – up to INR 50,000/-
2. Above 90% in 12th Grade – up to INR 1,00,000/-
Note: Students are eligible for scholarship if their scholarship application is received prior to 31st July, 2021.
Indicative Criteria – Depending on the academic performance, we offer following scholarships to our students.
1. Above 85% in Graduation – up to INR 1,00,000/-
2. Above 90% in Graduation – up to INR 2,00,000/-
Note: Only one category of special scholarship is applicable per student. Merit Scholarship cannot be clubbed with special scholarships.
Entrance Exam Scholarship, we offer the following scholarships to our students.
1. Scores above 80%ile in CAT,XAT or 650+ in GMAT are eligible upto INR 100,000
2. Scores above 90%ile in CAT,XAT or 700+ in GMAT are eligible upto INR 200,000
and 100% Scholarship to 5 Students who score 90 percentile & above in CAT exam. They should also have a minimum of 75% in their Graduation.
Note: 1. Students are eligible for scholarship if their scholarship application is received prior to
2. The final list of merit scholarships will be declared by February 15 for March Batch and June 15 for July Batch.
3. All merit scholarships are at the sole discretion of UBS. If the student does not receive a scholarship award letter from the Admissions Team, then the student is not eligible
For any queries pertaining to loans, you can contact Ms. Sonal Kantaria at 9136972838 or Mr. Prakash Tiwari at 9960692713